The Teague family spent a few days in Chattanooga this week. Annie had a great time with Papa and Gigi and Andrew and Susan! Here’s the list:
- Creative Discovery Museum –
- Caught a delicious bass – several of them!
- Tennessee Aquarium
- Nana’s Frozen Custard – custard is amazing! so much better than ice cream!
- Carousel at Coolidge Park
- Big River Grill
- Jim Teague’s Ribs – leave a comment if you want the recipe….seriously, you want the recipe.
2 thoughts on “Vacation in Chatty”
johnc at fellowshipmemphis.org