I love baseball. I grew up playing and I have many memories of playing games, hanging out at the fields, eating lollies from the concession stand. I try to take advantage of any opportunity to catch a game, and I’m trying to get to as many MLB ballparks as possible in my life. Of course, if I ever have a son, he will join me on my quest!
Last night I added Oriole Park at Camden Yards to my list! Here’s the entire list:
- Turner Field, Atlanta Braves
- The Vet (no longer in use), Philadelphia Phillies
- Riverfront Stadium (no longer in use), Cincinnati Reds
- Tropicana Field, Tampa Bay Rays
- Metrodome, Minnesota Twins
- The Ballpark at Arlington, Texas Rangers
- Yankee Stadium (the old one!), New York Yankees
- Camden Yards, Baltimore Orioles
- Four of those were with my dad.
- Arlington was by far the best seats – 6 rows behind the Rangers dugout, thanks John Carroll!
- Yankee Stadium was such a cool experience…and the Yankees won on a walkoff homerun from Giambi.
- Tropicana Field – went there in 99…when the Rays were terrible! (69-93 record, but it was just their second season…same season Wade Boggs hit his 3000th hit)